Ball Machine Information
We have two ball machines.
- One is used on Las Campanas Court 2 - the court at the right as you enter from the Racquetball Center. The ball machine is not to be used on court 1 (on the left) so that the power cable is does not cross the courts.
- The second machine is used at Madera Vista.
The following is from The GVR Tennis Club Policy Manual
IV. SECTION IV - BALL MACHINE
A. Ball Machine Use
1. The ball machine can only be used by members who have paid the
annual ball machine fee.
2. The ball machine can be used all day on a reservation basis.
Reservations must be made online through the online reservation system.
B. Ball Machine Court Reservations
1. One active ball machine reservation per member within a 7 day
period is permitted along with one regular court reservation.
2. A ball machine user must scan in regardless of whether they have
made a reservation.
3. Reservations for the machine may be in 30 minute increments for
three consecutive increments in the afternoons. Before noon, the ball
machine will be in 90 minute increments.
4. Members using the ball machine have priority use of the court. If
the ball machine is not reserved, the court is open for tennis play.
5. If there is no advance sign up, court is first come, first served. No
ball machine priority is given.
6. A ball machine reservation is considered forfeited if not in use by 10
minutes after the reservation start time.