Ball Machine Court Reservations – you must have a ball machine membership to use the machine.
1. The Tennis Club ball machine is permanently housed at Las Campanas and is used on Court # 2 only. Due to GVR safety concerns, Court # 1 cannot be used for the ball machine.
2. Members wanting to use the machine are allowed to reserve it and Court #2, up to one week in advance by signing up on the online reservation system. This rule is the same as that used in our current Tennis Court Reservation System. Only one future (active) ball machine reservation per member per week at a time is allowed.
3. The ball machine can be used any time during the daylight.
4. A ball machine user must sign in with his/her start time on the regular GVR sign-in sheet for Court #2, regardless of whether he/she has made advanced reservations.
8. A ball machine reservation for court #2 is considered forfeited if not in use by 10 minutes after the reservation start time.
9. On the online reservation system select the time block you want to use, click the blue Book button. If you have paid the ball machine fee you will be allowed to book the court and ball machine. Click the number of individuals who will use the court, including you.